To upload your video to your Blogger site:
- Click the film strip icon in the Post Editor toolbar above where you compose your blog text. A window appears prompting you to ‘Add a video to your blog post.’
- Click Browse to select the video file from your computer that you’d like to upload. Note that Blogger accepts AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real and Windows Media files and that your video must be less than 100MB in size. If your video is more than 100MB please upload to YouTube first and then link or insert here.
- Before uploading your video, add a title in the ‘Video Title’ box and agree to the Terms and Conditions (you’ll only have to do this the first time that you upload a video with Blogger). Then click UPLOAD VIDEO.
- While your video uploads, you’ll see a placeholder in the post editor showing where your video will appear. You’ll also see a status message below the post editor letting you know that your upload is in progress. Depending on the size of your video, this usually takes about five minutes. When it is complete, your video will appear in the post editor.
To upload your PowerPoint file to your Wix site, just follow these instructions (you can also watch a video demo):
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus icon to open Add.
2. From Add, click Media and then click Document.
3. Click the document icon to select it and then click Settings.
4. From Document Settings, click Choose Document.
5. From My Documents, click Upload Documents.
6. Browse your folders and select your document. Click Open to upload your document.
7. From My Documents, click your document and then click Choose Document to add it to your site.
After publishing the document, viewers will only need to click on it to download it!
(from the Wix Help Center)